les night blast Index du Forum
les night blast Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Web License Options Templates

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les night blast Index du Forum -> Partie public -> bureau des plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rhodrflowe

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Web License Options Templates Répondre en citant

Web License Options Templates > urlin.us/2bzgg

Can,,,I,,,do,,,that?,,,No,,,problemMy,,subscription,,ends,,26,,July,,2010,,,the,,same,,day,,that,,elegantthemes,,change,,the,,price,,from,,19.95,,to,,39$I,,cancel,,the,,auto-renewal,,connection,,cause,,i,,have,,problems,,with,,paypal,,account,,and,,i,,cancel,,all,,the,,future,,subscriptionsBecause,,if,,you,,dont,,care,,about,,that,,,well,,why,,I,,should,,pay,,extra?,,It,,comes,,down,,to,,ethics,,and,,your,,own,,principles/,,integrity,,Izzat,,AzizPlease,,,clarify,,,if,,,this,,,would,,,allow,,,me,,,to,,,sell,,,sites,,,with,,,your,,,themes,,,on,,,themIf,,you,,wish,,to,,install,,the,,template/extension,,on,,another,,domain,,you,,need,,to,,purchase,,another,,license,,for,,that,,domainThe,,more,,customized,,they,,are,,,the,,more,,value,,your,,client,,is,,gettingThe,,price,,is,,a,,one,,time,,fee,,of,,$89,,,and,,gives,,you,,permission,,to,,use,,the,,themes,,for,,all,,of,,your,,client,,web,,design,,projectsThemes,,,Plugins,,,Blog,,,Contact,,,Login,,,Join,,,to,,,Download,,,Ill,be,upgrading,shortlySo,if,I,purchase,the,templates,,then,add,my,clients,text,and,images,to,a,template,can,I,sell,that,website,to,my,client?,Yesdfaulds,,September,,20,,,2012,,Is,,this,,an,,option,,in,,the,,themes,,or,,do,,we,,need,,to,,do,,it,,in,,the,,code?,,komenebook,,August,,1,,,2010,,very-very,,appreciate,,and,,credit,,to,,you,,nick,,for,,give,,this,,valuable,,opportunity,,Marilla,,August,,1,,,2010,,Oh,,wow,,,,this,,is,,great,,,Nick,,,,thanks,,so,,muchBecomeWeb,,,Design,,,Expert,,,Instantly,,,become,,,a,,,Web,,,Design,,,expert,,,,editing,,,graphics,,,,coding,,,,and,,,creating,,,joomla,,,templates,,,,drupal,,,themes,,,,wordpress,,,themes,,,,DNN,,,skins,,,,and,,,blogger,,,templates,,,all,,,in,,,minutes,,,,without,,,Photoshop,,,or,,,Dreamweaver,,,,and,,,no,,,technical,,,skillsUse,,it,,for,,one,,client,,or,,a,,thousandIf,some,particular,problems/bugs,are,patched,with,an,update,,and,if,you,are,not,eligible,to,receive,the,updates,for,free,(because,of,your,free-update,license,has,expired,or,you,didn't,purchase,at,all),then,we,won't,be,providing,free-support,for,your,caseYou,,,cannot,,,sell,,,the,,,unmodified,,,templates,,,or,,,the,,,templates,,,when,,,you,,,have,,,just,,,made,,,superficial,,,changes,,,toEach,,of,,our,,web,,design,,courses,,is,,a,,step,,by,,step,,guide,,to,,publishing,,a,,website,,,using,,our,,website,,templates,,as,,learning,,projects,,-,,you,,actually,,see,,us,,create,,a,,website,,from,,beginning,,to,,endPablo,October,13,,2011,HiI,,have,,ideas,,but,,dont,,have,,the,,tech,,skills,,to,,dissect,,into,,a,,templateWhat,,don't,,you,,want,,us,,to,,do,,with,,the,,framework,,and,,templates?,,I,,don't,,want,,you,,to,,sell,,the,,framework,,or,,web,,templates,,(individually,,or,,as,,a,,collection)Design,,awesome,,blogs,,and,,cool,,web,,templates,,in,,minutes,,Export,,to,,Blogger,,,Joomla,,,Wordpress,,and,,other,,CMS,,products,,No,,need,,to,,learn,,Photoshop,,,CSS,,,HTML,,or,,other,,technologies,,Fun,,and,,easy,,to,,use!,,Preview,,,download,,and,,edit,,online,,website,,and,,template,,samples!,,Is,,there,,Paypal,,integration,,for,,the,,ecommerce,,sites?,,Thanks,,Lia,,September,,24,,,2012,,HiYOU,,,ARE,,,NOT,,,ALLOWED,,,TO,,,RESELL,,,THE,,,SOFTWARE/WEB,,,TEMPLATES,,,“AS,,,IS”Unfortunately,,I,really,liked,being,a,member,here,and,using,your,themes,for,personal,useOnce,,,you,,,make,,,a,,,significant,,,change,,,to,,,the,,,templates,,,such,,,as,,,adding,,,your,,,clients,,,text,,,and,,,images,,,you,,,can,,,sell,,,the,,,resulting,,,websiteIf,,your,,interested,,in,,learning,,more,,about,,search,,engine,,optimization,,and,,how,,to,,get,,your,,website,,indexed,,in,,Google,,,Bing,,and,,other,,search,,engines,,,we,,have,,a,,learning,,site,,with,,great,,professional,,SEO,,resourcces,,and,,free,,learning,,materialsDarnell,,Clayton,,July,,30,,,2010,,If,,I,,sign,,up,,for,,the,,developers,,license,,,will,,that,,bump,,me,,up,,to,,the,,$39/year,,fee,,instead,,of,,my,,$20/year,,fee?,,Nick,,July,,31,,,2010,,No,,,it,,wontWill,,this,,effect,,current,,members,,right,,now,,,or,,when,,we,,renew,,our,,membership?,,Kid,,Captain,,Coolout,,August,,4,,,2010,,The,,price,,change,,is,,for,,New,,Members,,onlyIf,,,I,,,could,,,in,,,the,,,future,,,do,,,a,,,skype,,,interview,,,with,,,you,,,for,,,my,,,blog,,,that,,,would,,,be,,,AWESOME&im,,,curious,,,how,,,you,,,came,,,up,,,with,,,the,,,idea,,,and,,,how,,,you,,,got,,,started!!,,,Let,,,me,,,know,,,if,,,thats,,,okayCan,,,I,,,put,,,a,,,line,,,at,,,the,,,bottom,,,(,,,or,,,any,,,other,,,spot),,,of,,,the,,,customized,,,project,,,Website,,,design,,,by,,,Company,,,name?,,,No,,,,you,,,can,,,not,,,place,,,a,,,line,,,at,,,the,,,bottom,,,(,,,or,,,any,,,other,,,spot),,,of,,,the,,,customized,,,project,,,saying,,,Website,,,design,,,by,,,Company,,,nameQ6:,I,have,2,different,domain,names,such,as;,www.domain1.com,,www.domain2.com,but,they,are,linked,to,same,exact,web,site.A6:,Then,,1,domain,license,is,enough,for,your,caseThese,web,design,videos,are,free,and,available,online,for,everyone,to,view f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les night blast Index du Forum -> Partie public -> bureau des plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange